What QuickBooks will do for your Business
QuickBooks is an accounting software designed to track purchases and expenses, manage inventory and other bookkeeping needs of any business type – retails, wholesale, manufacturing, transport, distribution, NGO, courier service, legal firms, travel agency, schools, event managers, real estates etc. It is designed to make the complex process of managing your cash flow a lot easier, and enable you to make informed decisions with reports generated.
Why Your Business Needs QuickBooks
- Get a detailed picture of your business performance — view your profit and loss, income and expenses, stock report, financial statement report instantly from the report window.
- Manage multiple currency transactions. Create local and domiciliary accounts. View foreign exchange gain or loss and generate a financial report.
- Track stock, set reorder points and create purchase orders.
- Create and keep records of already invoiced clients/ customers. Track payment and any outstanding balances. Get insights from your customer balance report, overdue invoice report and collection details report to plan your cashflow.
- Set up VAT and withholding taxes, track charges, deductions remitted to FIRS.
- Enable collaboration by having many users on the software.
- Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information.
- Track your balance sheet by class – Track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
- Track and bill clients/ customers by time, material, job phase, or percentage completion, depending on what works for you.
- Manage your inventory, monitor your stock movement, reconcile warehouse/ store balances, and generate inventory report.
- Easily send PDF copies of created invoices to your customers, all from QuickBooks software
QuickBooks software is very affordable and easy to deploy. Should you have any questions, specific business challenges, or customizations regarding QuickBooks, Our experts are a call away!
CONNECT with us on 09092942048, 08175420054 or SEND us your request: firstname.lastname@example.org