9 Things You Need To Have Before Implementing QuickBooks
Are you a small business owner looking for tips on how to get your accounting records set-up in QuickBooks? Here are the list of account balances you should have for easy migration to QuickBooks in 24hrs.
- Customer or Jobs List
- List of Vendors (if any)
- Fixed Assets List & Current Value.
- List of Bank Account Balances & Petty Cash Balances at Hand
- Inventory Names, Cost of Purchases, Sales Price & Quantity.
- Account Receivables – List of Debtors & Balances
- Account Payables – List of Creditors & Balances
- Any Outstanding Expenses Payable to Vendors
- Tax Agencies & VAT Payable Balances
- Loan or Facilities Offered (if any)
- Owners’ Earnings or Additional Capital (if available)
- Names of Income & Expense Channels.
If you have the aforementioned list and balances, we will set-up your accounting records on QuickBooks under 24hours.
Speak with our QuickBooks Expert, CONNECT with us on 09092942048, 08175420054 or SEND us your request: firstname.lastname@example.org