Real Estate Accounting Software Master Class
Accounting software for real estate business let you track property sales transactions, rental or leasing income, property development or maintenance expenses, liabilities, and assets ( real estate portfolio) on a cash or accrual basis.
With the right real estate software customized for your business:
1.. You can create separate accounting records for each of your properties.
2. Information regarding your tenants and properties can be centralized into a single system, preventing data islands.
3. You can identify late payments and run reports to spot delinquencies on demand. Late fees can be calculated and applied automatically without the need to perform additional calculations.
4. You can generate a real time comprehensive property and tenant information, your staff will be better able to answer questions and quickly address issues.
3. You can generate property construction and maintenance project report to track your contract profit or loss within a specified accounting period.
4. You can run a full financial report of your business – Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and Budget.
Let our software training expert train you on how to set-up your real estate business in QuickBooks, Customise your opening balances, design a professional chart of accounts and show you the simplest way to track property sales and development processes using an accounting software.
No hassle, no obligation, and no recurring fee.
Attend our two (2) day Practical Real Estate Accounting Software Master Course and get a 30-day QuickBooks Accounting Software Trial Version.
Address: Magnet Consulting Associates Limited,
248, Obanikoro, Ikorodu Road, Lagos.
Time: 9am – 4pm
Inquiries and seat reservation: Call: 0909- 294- 2048, 0817- 542- 0054
Who should attend?
Real Estate Equity Investors, Property Developers and Managers, Real Estate Agents and Individuals interested in Real Estate Business.
(Accounting Software Designed for Real Estate Managers)
** Certificate will be awarded to all participant at the end of the training program.