DraftWorx Auditing Software IFRS Report for SMEs
Have you ever imagined a financial reporting tool that can help you automate your client’s audit processes, make your audit work much efficient, multiply your client base and increase your audit service bottom line?
There is a financial reporting tool and an electronic audit working paper that helps you to audit, review your working trial balance and prepare an IFRS Compliant Financial Statement for Medium and Small Businesses in Nigeria.
Draftworx is a newly introduced auditing software in Nigeria that can be used to set-up clients for audit, integrate trial balance, link your chart of accounts and prepare an IFRS compliant financial statement of an enterprise in 20 minutes or less unlike the interval it takes accountants and auditors to prepare an audited financial statement.
Who uses Draftworx.
Accounting Firms, Auditing Firms as well as Corporate Accounting Departments.
It features include;
- PREPARING FINANCIAL STATEMENT ELECTRONICALLY (IFRS)
- ELECTRONIC AUDIT WORKING PAPER
- INTEGRATED AUDIT PLANNING
- INTEGRATED AUDIT LAYOUT
- INTEGRATED NOTES TO THE FINANCIAL STATEMENT
- INTEGRATED ACCOUNTING POLICIES & REPORTS
- AUTOMATED TAX CALCULATION AT PREVAILING RATES, and much more….
On Draftworx, you can perform various electronic audit functions like:
- Set-up and manage multiple client’s files.
- Import Working Trial Balance from spreadsheet, QuickBooks etc
- Integrate IFRS SME Consolidation – Prepare monthly/annual financial report, management report and consolidated financial statement.
- Import additional working papers via office tools – Excel spreadsheet, Ms. Word.
- Audit a client’s bank reconciliation processes.
- Work on lead schedule, audit program and do an electronic review of your audit processes.
- Delegate audit task to team members.
- Spot financial trends and perform risk assessment.
- …and much more.
DraftWorx is quite easy to set up. If you are having any challenges, consult us for FREE!!
CONNECT with us on 09092942048, 08175420054 or SEND us your request: firstname.lastname@example.org